Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Quite a Long Time

It's been more than a year since the last blog, but I feel it's time to resurrect at least one of my blogs, so I'll hop back to this one, grasping some semblance of the achievements I once blogged about, and try to build a display case (read: this reestablished blog) for them.

Quite a lot of developments have happened since this blog was put on hiatus, which will all be no doubt recompiled here from the various other blogs which will be deleted. The new focus of this blog will be unfocused; it will reflect me day to day in writing, personal life, hobbies, interests and the random panoply of wackiness the internet has to offer. My promise to myself and my readers is to no longer write on five separate blogs with five separate directions that all seem to meld together and then overwhelm me into oblivion and/or obscurity. Besides, who makes money off their blogs anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment