Friday, April 3, 2009

Ah, the decisions...

Difficult decision coming in my future...a possible job (how amazing!), but it's a little more than an hour away and around 60 miles or so. Not the best pay, but not the worst either...seems promising and exciting overall, though. Do I go into the next round of interviews with the intention that it's ideal? Without any reservations or hesitations? Do I consider moving closer to where it's located if I get it and take it? I suppose nowadays the decision is a bit easier than it would have been just three or four years ago; but the question remains begging, to what lengths (pun intended) should I go to for a job?

1 comment: