Thursday, April 2, 2009

For those of my readers who slack at work...

...if your boss catches you or mentions something in passing, just print out a copy of this article showing that worker productivity can actually INCREASE by surfing Facebook and YouTube. Wow. Not quite the corrolation I expected to see, though I suppose their reasonings for the increase do make some sense. I wonder if this means we'll only see social networking and online presences grow in the coming years. If so, we need to get the lagging industries and aspects of our daily world internet-ready, mainly healthcare and education. I think having students upload a video presentation onto YouTube, and then present it in any internet-ready classroom via overhead or personal computer is a great way to integrate, accelerate, and boost interest.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090402/lf_nm_life/us_work_internet

No comments:

Post a Comment