Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ferrell Vs. Wild

It's official and I am shocked and awed, anxious and excited, jovial and inspired. Will Ferrell, yes, THE Will Ferrell just finished filming an episode of Man vs. Wild with Bear Grylls.

No, this is not April Fools, this is not a stunt or a prank. This is a genuine episode that will air in June. Bear Grylls set out for the Swedish highlands and was accompanied for a portion of excursion by Will Ferrell, who has said he always wished to learn how to thrive in a survival situation. He was with Bear for two days in Sweden and will be featured on the special that will air in June. Yes, Ferrell is doing it as a sort of promotion for his new film Land of the Lost, which will be released simultaneously. BUT the movie really has nothing to do with him repelling waterfalls and eating yak eyeballs. BUT my entertainment has a ton to do with it and I think my blog opening best describes me at this moment. I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment