Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Craigslist Killer

So everyone is already weighing in on the Craigslist Killer, so I suppose I should too. It's shocking that he is 23, is a BU student, is pre-med and has a fiancee. Yeah, I'd say that he qualifies as being the most unlikely suspect for a murder and for several robberies of 'masseuses' or possibly prostitutes. He was planning on getting married this summer, and his fiancee says he is innocent, sweet and couldn't 'harm a fly.' That's a far cry away from how he's being portrayed by the Boston police, and it's a stark contrast to what his profile is in the US government right now: wanted, dangerous, homicidal.

I want more evidence before I believe he did it, but it does seem like he's the killer and is the correct suspect. He does seem like he's been hiding his true identity extremely well....

No comments:

Post a Comment